FREE SHIPPING, INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Free Domestic, Insured Shipping
All of our domestic shipments in the US are shipped free of charge, and are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit to your home or office. Your PJ Custom order will be processed within 24-72 business hours. We only ship your order once it has passed through our thorough quality control. Loose diamonds/gemstones are shipped immediately after passing inspection. All other custom jewelry pieces will be shipped in one to three weeks, depending on the production schedule of the item(s). Based on your location and the value of the item you purchase, your item will be sent via FedEx or United States Postal Service (USPS).
Please call us at 800-641-1277 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or special requests regarding shipping. Representatives are available Monday through Saturday, 9AM-6PM CST.
Below is a guideline for complimentary shipping value and delivery times. If you are in need of a quicker delivery, we can arrange expedited shipping for an additional fee. Please contact us before placing your order to arrange for this service.
For Domestic Orders (United States)
|Orders over $3,000|
|FedEx Next Day Air||Next Business Day||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders from $1,000-$2,999|
|FedEx Second Day Air||Second Business Day||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders from $200-$999|
|USPS Priority Insured||2-5 Business Days||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders under $200|
|USPS First Class Mail||2-7 Business Days||No||Yes||No||FREE|
For International Orders (Worldwide)
|Orders over $3,000|
|FedEx Next Day Air||2-3 Business Days||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders from $1,000-$2,999|
|FedEx Second Day Air||2-3 Business Days||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders from $200-$999|
|USPS Priority Insured||5-14 Business Days||Yes||Yes||Yes||FREE|
|Orders under $200|
|USPS First Class Mail||10-14 Business Days||No||Yes||No||FREE|
Weekend and Holiday Shipping
U.S Shipments scheduled for Friday have the option for Saturday delivery, or delivery the following Monday. Please call or email us directly to set up a Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is not available for international shipments.
Order processing and delivery on Sundays and holidays are not available, and will be addressed the next business day.
International Orders, Import Duties, VAT
PJ Custom ships worldwide on a daily basis. We are pleased to offer complimentary shipping services across the United States and to many countries throughout the world (view the complete list of countries we ship to below.) As international shipments may be subject to customs fees, import duties, taxes and other charges, it is the responsibility of the recipient to cover additional fees upon receipt.
Value Added Tax (VAT) can vary from 0% to 10% or even higher depending on your country. We handle each order individually and will advise you of all (if any) additional import fees that could be levied by the shipping carrier. From our many years of experience shipping to all parts of the world, the process and costs have been minimal and streamlined by carriers (FedEx). There are also various legal options in importing jewelry and gemstones with little or no VAT due. Please contact us related to your specific country and item(s) of interest so we can answer all questions properly and clarify what amount (if any) might be due for import duties in your country.
We ship to the following countries and territories:
|Anguilla||Faroe Islands||Mauritius||Sri Lanka|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Fiji||Monaco||St. Barthelemy|
|Aruba||Finland||Montserrat||St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Austria||French Polynesia||Netherlands Antilles||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Barbados||Greece||Papua New Guinea||Taiwan|
|Belize||Grenada||Poland||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Bermuda||Guam||Portugal||Turks & Caicos Islands|
|Bonaire||Hong Kong||Puerto Rico||U.S. Virgin Islands|
|British Virgin Islands||Iceland||Qatar||United Arab Emirates|
|Canada||Italy||Saudi Arabia||United States|
|Cape Verde||Jamaica||Scotland||Vatican City|
Alternate Address/PO Box
All client details, including shipping addresses, must match the authorization information of the credit card used. If you would like your shipment sent to a non-confirmed address, you can arrange to add an "alternative confirmed address" with your credit card company.
We understand that jewelry is often bought as a surprise, as we often receive requests to ship packages to an address different from the billing address (such as a work address). Our fraud protection policy mandates that if you request a delivery to be shipped to an address other than your billing address, the alternative address must be on file with your credit card company.
Although your PJ Custom shipment will arrive in discrete external packaging, we recommend providing a business address for the shipment, as it ensures additional security.
If paying by wire transfer, we will ship anywhere you request.
All deliveries are sent to physical street addresses only. PO Boxes are not accepted as shipping destinations.
For orders over $200, an adult must be present at the time of delivery to provide signature upon receipt of package. Customers are responsible for all items after the package has been signed for.
Incorrect Address or Refused Shipment
Packages returned to PJ Custom due to customer error (typographical or otherwise) or failure to accept package (whether package has been refused or customer has not been present to accept), customer will incur a $40 fee to cover shipping and insurance associated with the failed shipment. Requests to change a shipping address while the package is en route will occur a $25 fee. These fees will be applied to the credit card used to make the initial purchase of the shipment.
ENJOY SIMPLE, HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AT PJ CUSTOM
We stand behind everything we sell, including loose diamonds, gemstones, finished jewelry, and custom jewelry. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your item, and if for any reason you are not, we believe that it should not cost you anything to return your item. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and inspection period on any loose diamond or gemstone purchases at PJ Custom. The 30 day period begins when you sign for and receive your item from the shipping carrier. While you have possession of any item, you are fully responsible for its value and care. We will even pay for return shipping on most U.S. orders. Our risk-free return policy allows you to be confident and at ease when purchasing from us.
If you need an extended inspection period, special circumstances can be agreed upon; however, they must be done so prior to the shipment of your item. Please contact us at 1-800-641-1277 to make special arrangements for an extended inspection period.
Free Domestic Return Shipping
We believe that if you don't love your order, it shouldn't cost you anything to return your item. This is why we will pay for return shipping (FedEx 2nd day) on all domestic orders. Simply call us at 1-800-641-1277 to request a return, and we will walk you through the process. Complimentary return label will only be provided if the shipment will arrive to us by the 30 day time period. Only one courtesy return label will be provided to a customer within the 30 day window. International customers will need to return items at their expense.
Note: Customers are responsible for shipping expenses for all repairs.
Return Policy (Returnable vs non-Returnable items)
Please note our return policy varies depending on the item(s) you are considering for purchase. If you have any specific questions regarding returns, please call us at 1-800-641-1277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may return any product on our website for a full refund, except for items listed in the following section: “Non-Returnable Items.”
Our primary business is centered around manufacturing one-of-a-kind custom designed jewelry which our customers design and ask us to create for them. There are 2 primary costs that go into making a custom order, and we have different policies on which can be returned:
- The Center Diamond/Gemstone: while the stone being used in the design can almost always be returned for a full refund within 30 days after receiving the item, we encourage our clients to preview the loose stone they are interested in before creating a custom order jewelry setting for that stone. Please note that loose diamond or gemstone purchases will not be accepted for a refund if they have been set, scratched, chipped, fractured, weigh differently or have been altered in any way. We strongly recommend that you do not set your stone with another jeweler until you fully intend to purchase it. Additionally, there are situations where we will reserve the right to refuse a return on custom orders, such as if a setting style (bezel setting) poses risk to remove from the ring or if we are required to re-cut the center stone for a special issue, such as altering the shape for various reasons to work in the setting design. In this case we will inform you in writing of this special circumstance prior to your purchase.
- The Setting and Materials Used: The Setting that was made for the specific gemstone is not returnable for a few reasons. Custom made settings are created to fit the precise dimensions of the center stone and the finger size of the client. Custom made orders are crafted to the specific taste and liking of the client, and unfortunately we cannot issue refunds on the setting component of the order. We WILL allow the center stone to be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Should you request a custom setting to be manufactured for your stone selection, payment in full is required before production will begin.
- Custom Jewelry Items: Due to the personalized nature of custom jewelry orders, we are unable to offer refunds or returns on custom jewelry, which is hand-crafted or designed with a CAD model based on customer requirements. We work closely with each customer to ensure that the design is exactly what they want, and aim to exceed your expectations. This includes contact for approval at multiple stages throughout the process to ensure satisfaction. However, if a customer is unhappy with their order and it does not live up to the intended vision, we will do our best to resolve the issue. PJ Custom stands behind quality custom jewelry work, therefore, any issues with your order that are due to a manufacturing defect will be fixed, corrected or remade until the order is right. To help our customers better imagine their custom jewelry pieces, we provide two complimentary computer rendered images and one 3D wax model of the design. The wax model is available to see the design in person before you place your order. Please contact us to inquire about these services.
- Engraved Jewelry
- Returned Orders that are NOT received within the 30-day return policy timeline.
- Damaged Returned Goods: including items showing wear and tear, alteration, or modification from a jeweler other than PJ Custom.
- Improperly packaged return items, including missing packaging and literature. Lab-certified diamonds and gemstones returned without their lab certifications will be subject to a $150 replacement charge.
- Eternity bands ordered in the wrong finger size. Due to the nature of an eternity band design, we cannot resize these items because they must be completely recrafted. It is important that you order the correct size at the time of purchase.
Refund Amount and Method
We offer 100% refund for your order amount (less expedited shipping charges elected during purchase). All refunds will be made in the same manner they were received. Payments from wire transfer will be refunded via check.
How to Prepare a Return
Returns are made simple by following these steps:
- Contact our Customer Service department at 800-641-1277.
- Let your representative know that you wish to return your order and request an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please do not send in a return unless you have an RMA number. All shipments will be refused and returned to sender if an RMA has not been issued.
- We will email you a pre-paid, fully insured FedEx shipping label within 24 business hours, including instructions on how to safely secure your packaged goods. Our label includes full insurance from our third-party insurer. DO NOT take additional insurance from FedEx.
- Take your items and the label to a nearby FedEx location. Pick up a free Medium size shipping box and place the items for return within the box. From there, you’ll mail the item(s) back to us. Items returned MUST be in the same new condition as they were when they were delivered to you. We will NOT accept damaged items. Please review our return policies before calling in for an RMA number. Include all items received from the original shipment, including all certificates and appraisals. Please note, missing certificates and appraisals carry a replacement fee (see Return Policy Terms and Conditions below).
- Affix the printed return FedEx label on top of the medium size FedEx box. Request the assistance of a FedEx representative if you are uncertain or need help. In order to deter potential theft, please do not write any words on the package shipping label that may allude to the contents of the package (do not write "Pratiksha Jewelry" or any reference to “gems”, “jewelry”, “diamonds” or any luxury-item related words on the package as it invites theft of packages.). Do not declare the exact nature of the contents you are sending.
- Please make sure the FedEx representative scans your package and provides you a receipt. Note, the receipt is very important and needs to be kept in a safe place until you have received your refund.
- Your order will likely arrive in our office within 2 business days (except for weekends and holidays).
- Returns generally take 2-3 business days for us to process from the receipt of the item, and you’ll receive your return funds via the original method of payment. Please allow your credit card company an additional 5-7 business days to process the refund.
- Please call us at 972-233-3363 or email us at email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (“RMA”) code. Please make certain to put this number on the outermost packaging right below our address. If the RMA Code is not clearly visible on the outermost packaging, it may be refused.
- Place all items received in the original packaging including all certificates and appraisals (don't forget this - missing certificates and appraisals carry a replacement fee - see Return Policy Terms and Conditions below).
- Address the package to:
5580 LBJ Freeway #630
Dallas, TX 75240
RMA Code: [Write your RMA Code here]
- Also, clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package. Be Careful : do not write "Pratiksha Jewelry" or any reference to 'gems', 'jewelry', 'diamonds' or any luxury-item related words on the package as it invites theft of packages. If required by customs or the shipping company, specify the item is an "Antique Sample" or "Rock Crystal Sample".
- We recommend customer's take full insurance on the package and request a signature confirmation.
- Returns generally take 2-3 business days for us to process from the receipt of the item, and you’ll receive your return funds via the original method of payment. Please allow your credit card company additional 5-7 business days to process the refund.
Return Policy Terms and Conditions
The return policy is subject to certain conditions:
- Items must be returned within the due date specified on the invoice you received (30 days from the shipment date). Any returns received after this period will not be accepted.
- Items must be returned in their original, unworn, undamaged condition with the original tags (where applicable) never having been removed - no exceptions.
- Any international package returned without an RA Code may not be accepted.
- Accompanying certificates must be returned. Missing certificates will cause the replacement cost to be deducted from the refund amount (minimum $125, but can be greater depending on the certificate or appraisal).
- Accompanying appraisals must be returned. Missing appraisals will cause the replacement cost to be deducted from the refund amount (fixed $125).
- PJ Custom will not reimburse you for unauthorized shipping expenses incurred. You are responsible for any charges incurred if you choose to ship the return package through a different carrier than that which PJ Custom provides for. Do not ship returns C.O.D. Please note that in the event you disregard this condition, PJ Custom reserves the right to charge your credit card for any fees we incur upon receipt of your package.